Garth Brooks – Gunslinger
Garth Brooks released his latest album, Gunslinger. featuring the new hit single, Baby, Let’s Lay Down and Dance.
From Garth’s press release:
CMA “Entertainer Of The Year” Garth Brooks’ much-awaited studio album GUNSLINGER (Pearl Records, Inc.) is available today. Brooks’ signature penmanship runs throughout the 10-track collection, that ranges from the reflective to the infectious, including the introspective “Ask Me How I Know,“ the poignantly narrated “He Really Loves You,” as well as fiery up-tempo tracks “Pure Adrenaline” and “Weekend,” fitting for the touring showman that Brooks encompasses. GUNSLINGER also includes Brooks’ new single “Baby, Lets Lay Down And Dance” that has instantly connected with country radio and continues to climb the airplay charts, with Rolling Stone highlighting the track’s “timeless sound.”
Fans were able to experience the album ahead of its national release, as it was included on GARTH BROOKS: THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION which debuted this week as the No. one best-selling album with over 134,000 physical copies sold solely through Target, as reported by BuzzAngle Music. Brooks is also the top-selling artist of the week. As well as GUNSLINGER, the 10-disc boxed set, features nine discs of curated music from Brooks’ unrivaled catalog as well as offering 18 previously unreleased tracks.
GUNSLINGER Track List:
1. Honky-Tonk Somewhere (Kent Blazy/Bryan Kennedy/Kim Williams/Garth Brooks)
2. Weekend (Benita Hill/Garth Brooks)
3. Ask Me How I Know (Mitch Rossell)
4. Baby, Let’s Lay Down And Dance (Kent Blazy/Steve Dorff/Victoria Shaw/Kim Williams/Garth Brooks)
5. He Really Loves You (Bobby Wood/Garth Brooks)
6. Pure Adrenaline (Gordon Kennedy/Garth Brooks)
7. Whiskey To Wine (Bryan Kennedy/Wynn Varble/Garth Brooks)
8. BANG! BANG! (Bryan Kennedy/David Ashmore/Garth Brooks)
9. Cowboys And Friends (Matt Rossi/Garth Brooks)
10. 8teen (Jenny Yates/Garth Brooks)